Family Works Trustees (from left to right)
- Tim Mepham, Presbyterian Support Otago
- Eoin Powell, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- Marie Callander, Presbyterian Support Central
- Maitland Manning, Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Andrew Johnston (Deputy Chair), Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- Tim Loan (Chair), Presbyterian Support Southland
- Margie Apa, Presbyterian Support Northern (not in photo)
Family Works New Zealand is governed by the Trust Board which is made up of representatives from the seven Presbyterian Support organisation boards.
The Family Works New Zealand Trust meets at least twice a year to monitor organisational achievements, financial performance and set the strategic direction for Family Works services.
National Executive Group
The National Executive Group members (from left to right)
- Trevor Wilson, Te Roopu Pa Harakeke
- Carolyn Cooper, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- Pat Waite, Presbyterian Support Central
- Denise Cosgrove (Chair), Presbyterian Support Northern
- Barry Helem, Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- John Prendergast, Presbyterian Support Southland
- Dr Sanja Majstorovic, Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Jo Rowe, Presbyterian Support Otago
The National Executive Group is made up of the Chief Executives of each of the seven Presbyterian Support organisations, a Roopu member and the Manager from Presbyterian Support NZ. They come together regularly to make decisions about national issues and shared areas of work. The National Executive Group ensures the Family Works Trust policies are implemented.
The FWNZ Team
Family Works New Zealand operates alongside Presbyterian Support New Zealand, sharing office space, staff and administrative resources. Collaborative and national projects draw on the expertise of our Presbyterian Support regional organisations.
The current PSNZ/FWNZ team:
- Vicky Prout, Executive Administrator