Family Works Trustees (from left to right)
- Juliet Crawford, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- Tim Loan, Presbyterian Support Southland
- Margie Apa, Presbyterian Support Northern
- Andrew Johnston, Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- Maitland Manning, Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Chris Nichol, Presbyterian Support Central
- David Richardson (Chair), Presbyterian Support Otago
Family Works New Zealand is governed by the Trust Board which is made up of representatives from the seven Presbyterian Support organisation boards.
The Family Works New Zealand Trust meets at least twice a year to monitor organisational achievements, financial performance and set the strategic direction for Family Works services.
National Executive Group
The National Executive Group members (from left to right)
- Diane Garrett, Family Works New Zealand
- Trevor Wilson, Te Roopu Pa Harakeke
- Denise Cosgrove, Presbyterian Support Northern
- Chris Graham, Presbyterian Support Central
- Dr Sanja Majstorovic, Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Peter Wards, Presbyterian Support Southland
- Carolyn Cooper, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- Michael Parker (Chair), Presbyterian Support Otago
- Penny Taylor, Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- Vaughan Milner, Presbyterian Support Upper South Island (not in photo)
The National Executive Group is made up of the Chief Executives of each of the seven Presbyterian Support organisations. They come together regularly to make decisions about national issues and shared areas of work. The National Executive Group ensures the Family Works Trust policies are implemented.
The FWNZ Team
Family Works New Zealand operates alongside Presbyterian Support New Zealand, sharing office space, staff and administrative resources. Collaborative and national projects draw on the expertise of our Presbyterian Support regional organisations.
The current PSNZ/FWNZ team:
- Diane Garrett, Manager Family Works New Zealand
- Vicky Gilchrist, Executive Administrator