Family Works Trustees (from left to right)
- Maitland Manning, Presbyterian Support East Coast
- David Richardson (Chair), Presbyterian Support Otago
- Margie Apa, Presbyterian Support Northern
- Tim Loan, (Deputy Chair) Presbyterian Support Southland
- Rev John McKean, Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- Jim Pearce, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury (retired October 2017)
- Chris Nichol, Presbyterian Support Central (absent from photo)
Family Works New Zealand is governed by the Trust Board which is made up of representatives from the seven Presbyterian Support organisation boards.
The Family Works New Zealand Trust meets at least twice a year to monitor organisational achievements, financial performance and set the strategic direction for Family Works services.
National Executive Group
The National Executive Group members (from left to right)
- Dr Rod Watts, Presbyterian Support Northern (until early 2017)
- Michael Parker, Presbyterian Support South Canterbury
- Peter Wards, Presbyterian Support Southland
- Chris Graham, (Chair) Presbyterian Support Central
- Dr Sanja Majstorovic, Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Vaughan Milner (FWNZ Lead), Presbyterian Support Upper South Island
- Gillian Bremner, Presbyterian Support Otago
- Denise Cosgrove, Presbyterian Support Northern (from October 2017, absent from photo)
The National Executive Group is made up of the Chief Executives of each of the seven Presbyterian Support organisations. They come together regularly to make decisions about national issues and shared areas of work. The National Executive Group ensures the Family Works Trust policies are implemented.
The FWNZ Team
Family Works New Zealand operates alongside Presbyterian Support New Zealand, sharing office space, staff and administrative resources. Collaborative and national projects draw on the expertise of our Presbyterian Support regional organisations.
The current PSNZ/FWNZ team:
- Diane Garrett, Manager Family Works New Zealand
- Kate Ward, Office Manager